Non-fire rated doorsets & glazed partitioning
Not all steel glazed doorsets and partitioning are required to be fire rated. All our fire rated steel glazed doorsets and steel glazed partitions can be specified as non-fire rated versions. The profiles for both non-fire rated and fire rated doorsets and partitioning are designed to be very similar in appearance so they co-ordinate despite the need to meet different requirements.
These highly thermally-insulated steel doors can accommodate triple glazing up to 57mm thick and can be specially designed to provide a large, clear opening between the interior and exterior of a room. They can also be used as internal room dividers or to create an extra-large expanse that opens to external areas.
Non-fire rated steel doorsets & non-fire rated steel glazed partitioning includes:
- Single and double leaf doorsets with side and top lights if required
- Rebated and non-rebated single or double action doors
- Latched with lever handles or unlatched with pull handle / push plate options
- Sliding doors, single and double leaf with ‘break-out / break-in’ emergency exit function
- Steel and stainless steel profile material options plus over-cladding panels in stainless steel and bronze finish
- Metal-skinned doorsets with or without vision panels
- Selected systems can also offer levels of burglar and bullet resistance
- Glazed partition walls with fully framed or butt jointed glass
- Low rise curtain walling ground floor treatment
- Rounded anti-finger trap (AFT) profiles available for some systems
- Lift-and-slide doors
- Steel folding walls
We can work with you on a supply-only basis or we can offer a full design and installation service via Crittall Windows or one of our registered partners. Just contact us to discuss your project.