At Crittall Fabrications we offer two steel window ranges: Slimline Series and Tubular Profile Series. Both offer thermally broken systems plus the following features and benefits:
Slimline Series steel windows
These steel windows are especially suited for renovation of industrial, warehouse and loft glazing projects. However, the slender Bauhaus style look lends itself equally well within new build modern apartments.
Profiles with narrow face widths of just 25mm and 40mm, produced from steel combined with high performance thermal break materials can be produced as fixed lights, vents or a combination of the two. Arched windows are also possible.
Single and double vents are available with opening types that include:
- Inward opening vents: Side hung, bottom hung and projected top hung
- Outward opening vents: Side hung, top hung and projected top hung.
- Inward & outward opening horizontal centre pivot windows (single vents only)
The 60mm profile depth can accommodate double glazed unit thicknesses from 20 – 34mm with individual glass panes up to 1m2. Vents can be up to 800 x 1600mm with a maximum weight of 60kg.
Tubular Profile Series steel windows
These steel windows are available in a range of options to meet varying requirements in respect of mechanical strength and levels of insulation. Produced from profiles which co-ordinate with the minimal sight lines of the steel glazed doorset and screen systems, they cater for differing demands of residential, commercial and public building environments.
Inward opening and dependent upon the selected system, requirement options can include:
- Side hung, tilt/turn, bottom hung and double vents
- Steel and stainless steel materials with thermal break
- Arched sections
- Burglar resistance
- Bullet proofing
- Nominal profile depths from 60mm through to 90mm which can accommodate up to 66mm thick triple glazed infill to meet specifications for high thermal insulation or acoustic requirements.
We can work with you on a supply-only basis or we can offer a full design and installation service via Crittall Windows or one of our registered partners. Just contact us to discuss your project.